How to choose
the right heater
When considering your heating options, take into account your individual circumstance; your lifestyle, the interior design of your home or workplace, the sizes and layouts of the spaces you are wishing to heat.
To help you decide on the right SKOPE heating for your environment, consider the following:
- Are you looking for a main heating source, or a secondary option?
- The size of the room(s) to be heated
- Are there any large, open areas?
- Are there wet, damp or moist areas?
- Do you require instant heat or passive, background heat
- What is the décor of your room(s)
To maximise the effectiveness of your SKOPE heating:
- Invest in good quality ceiling, wall and under floor insulation
- Block drafts from windows and doorways
- Ensure you use correct settings for your individual heating requirements to make full use of the power saving options.
For more information download Choosing the right heater pdf.