Pegasus Series now upgraded
The Pegasus 2/1 Series has been upgraded and brought in line with the Pegasus 1/1 Series. Now both models have the same aesthetic look and use the same power saving technologies.
The Pegasus 2/1 Series has recently been upgraded to be brought in line with the Pegasus 1/1 Series. The upgrade has been made by SKOPE in response to an increasing number of customers using the two models in conjunction with each other. Now, when lined up alongside each other in kitchens, they have the same aesthetic look and use the same power saving technologies. The Pegasus 2/1 Series includes chillers, freezers, preparation and pizza cabinets.
New upgrade features includes:
- The Pegasus 2/1 Series now utilises the front breathing system that enables the cabinet to be built flush against back and side walls, maximising the use of valuable kitchen space.
- Chillers and freezers are now rated to 43°C ambient, making them ideal for use in high ambient temperatures and hot kitchen environments
- New aesthetic look is standard across integral and remote cabinets
- Improved energy efficiency
- Drawers are now available as a standard option on Pegasus 2/1 preparation cabinets
- Optional flush fitting foamed lids available for Pegasus 2/1 pizza and preparation cabinets
- Removable air flow duct for easy cleaning
- Pizza and preparation cabinets now use R134a refrigerant (CFC & HCFC free)
For more information on these models.Click here